Really real period like cramps

mamarix16

Pregnant with baby #3!
Reaction score
Morning - I have two children already so you would think I would know whats going on! My husband and I had an accident with a condom on the 10th of Jan which was 4 days after the last day of my period. So since then I have had severe cramping, nausea, terrible temper etc - no sore boobs as I am still night feeding my 2 and a half year old son and then last night when I went to the loo to wipe there was a pink staining on the loo paper - I have such period like cramps it feels like I am due on any minute but am at least a week and a half off my period whats going on!!! Could I be pregnant?!

How long is your AF usually? When is your next AF due? Sounds like these could be symptoms but you would never know until you test :) x

Ok so I am absolutely terrible with dates etc I think my period is about 4 or 5 days long - I am due again on the 28/29th?! I think?! I did a test this morning and it is negative - I am still obviously 7 or 8 days due till my period is due, have I made any sense?

I have been having the same symptoms as you and we have been trying with fertility treatments to get pregnant this month

Morning - I have two children already so you would think I would know whats going on! My husband and I had an accident with a condom on the 10th of Jan which was 4 days after the last day of my period. So since then I have had severe cramping, nausea, terrible temper etc - no sore boobs as I am still night feeding my 2 and a half year old son and then last night when I went to the loo to wipe there was a pink staining on the loo paper - I have such period like cramps it feels like I am due on any minute but am at least a week and a half off my period whats going on!!! Could I be pregnant?!

Your dates are almost identical to mine! My AF started in Jan 5 and ended on Jan 9. We are ntnp. I think I ov'd on the 13 or 14. We bd' on Jan 10/11. I started getting twinges and sore boobs on 15/16. Then lots of EWCM and now full/heavy breasts with lots of veins.

You could definitely be pregnant. Sperm live for up to 5 days after you have had sex.

I will be testing sometime next week. Good luck to you!!

Ok so I am absolutely terrible with dates etc I think my period is about 4 or 5 days long - I am due again on the 28/29th?! I think?! I did a test this morning and it is negative - I am still obviously 7 or 8 days due till my period is due, have I made any sense?

I don't think you will get a BFP yet even if you are pregnant. MIght be a bit too early. Wait until at least Mon and test again. I have never got a BFP until AF was due or 1 day late. Good luck!

Defiantly is possible that you could be. As another poster has said, sperm can live for up to a week in the body so even if you wasn't ovulating when you BD'd, you may have after. Test again in a few days and see what the outcome is. Good luck!

So I got a really clear positive yesterday!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 16

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel