Really really need for support

RachA

Reaction score
I desperately need some help with motivation etc with loosing weight.

My cousin is getting married in Sept - we are really close and i really want to loose around 14 pounds by then.

The wedding isn't my only motivation - i really want to loose a good amount of weight generally. I'd be really happy with about 21pounds in total.

I am signed up to WW online and last year did really well. I was really good at putting in what i'd eaten etc and keeping on top of it. Then back in Jan this year i was really ill and couldn't do much at all and so put all the weight back on :cry: I know that as i've lost it before i should be able to loose it again but i just need some support i guess. SInce Jan i've just got out of the habit of filling in the WW app.

I am trying to up my amount of exercise too - i already walk to school and back each day - 1 mile each way - and it's usually at a brisk pace as we're always late lol. I have also signed up to do a 5k race in Oct as i though this might help me. Because of the race i am doing three training sessions per week to try and help me - these training sessions are done via an app on my iPhone.

Would anyone be willing to help me?

Yup, I'm with you! I need to lose about 20 lbs as well. I've just started cleaning up my diet and working out. I'm on day 4 of Jillian Michael's 30 day shred. :thumbup:

Have you started a fitness journal yet?

Hi. Thanks for replying.

How far into yours are you?
I haven't started a written journal-I am supposed to note down what I've eaten each day and what exercise I've done on the weight watchers app on my phone but I'm not very good :(

There's a sub forum on the this diet and fitness page that has fitness journals.

I just started mine last week! I've also got a link at the bottom of my signature. I write in there my exercise and what I've eaten for the day, and I've got a few wonderful ladies helping cheer me on!

I've found it really helpful so far!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"