Really scared about this Monday...idk what to think..

ets722

Reaction score
I am seriously scared about this Monday. Tomorrow I will give blood again for the hcg levels for the fifth time, the first four was crazy (1700s - 1500s- 2900s - 3200[after 4days]) So idk what to do...I don't feel cramps or I'm not in pain, only when I overeat a little. For two weeks now I have been spotting on and off some brownish-pinkish gooey stuff. Today, it was just yellowish discharge and no odor at all. Last Wednesday the Doctor wanted to suck the baby out because it was just a sac, I am 6 weeks pregnant, he said there isn't anything there. My friend told me she saw a heartbeat after 6 weeks, which I think was a lie because I know they don't even see patience until they are 8 weeks pregnant.

Anyways, I have a cyst on my right ovary and sometimes that aches but not that much, it will go away right away. I am just super scared. A lot of people tells me that I won't see a heartbeat for a while because I'm still early, some does, and its because every pregnancy is different. Okay, I got that. But what about the hcg levels? I'm so confused. So scared and just so exhausted, mentally and emotionally. I can't take it. I hate waiting but I believe in miracles, and I hope this one is too.

Since they dropped once then went back up maybe it was a vanishing twin......I saw heartbeat at 5w1d which was early...fxd for you hun

idk..I didn't bleed I just really spotted..and I'm a dumbass for going to the ER!

hun you are not dumb that is exactly what I would have done... and you being so early you could have only spotted and it be a vanishing twin... I know with my last mc I only spotted I didn't even know I was pregnant.. I am so sorry you are having to go through this but hopefully they can give you some good news tomorrow

yeah I was thinking vanishing twin with the going down then going back up...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->