really scared and worried help!!!

cattymouse

mother of 1
Reaction score
Hi ive got a scan tomorrow to see if im having an ectopic pregnancy im so scared i dont want it to be ectopic ovioussly, the past few days my left shoulder has been feeling uncomfortable never felt anything like it, it doesnt hurt just feels uncomfty and my arm feels achey ..... could this be a sign of ectopic or a misscarrage or something else, im really sick with worrt about tomorrow this is my second child i have a c section with my last one and im 5 weeks pregnant if that means anythung thanks

Hi ive got a scan tomorrow to see if im having an ectopic pregnancy im so scared i dont want it to be ectopic ovioussly, the past few days my left shoulder has been feeling uncomfortable never felt anything like it, it doesnt hurt just feels uncomfty and my arm feels achey ..... could this be a sign of ectopic or a misscarrage or something else, im really sick with worrt about tomorrow this is my second child i have a c section with my last one and im 5 weeks pregnant if that means anythung thanks

I just read that the pain would be shoulder "tip" pain. Where the shoulder ends and the arm begins. It also said that you would have bleeding and spotting before you notice this shoulder pain if it were due to ectopic. Have u been bleeding? Pain in one side of the lower abdomen?

As far as I know once you get to the shoulder hurting part of an ectopic you're already ruptured. I could be completely wrong here. But, I think if you've seen a doctor and they are OK with waiting until tomorrow then I think the chances of an ectopic is quite low.

Good luck :hugs:

Thus pain could simply be due to stress, because we tend to tense up the muscles in that area when we are stressed. That is also what the article said. So don't be worried. If you find yourself stressing just try to lay down and relax a bit. Prayer always works to relax me. Always!

Too_scared is right, the pain in the shoulder in ectopic is due to internal bleeding. So don't worry!

I just read that the pain would be shoulder "tip" pain. Where the shoulder ends and the arm begins. It also said that you would have bleeding and spotting before you notice this shoulder pain if it were due to ectopic. Have u been bleeding? Pain in one side of the lower abdomen?

Nope no pain in abdomen or bleeding

If you where having an ectopic pregnancy and you could feel the shoulder tip' pain you would be bleeding internally. You stomach would be massive after justa few hours of feeling this pain as the blood fills your uterus causing it to swell and the pain isn't an ache its a very sharp pain because its nerve pain!

If you could feel the shoulder pain you probably have 24 hours to see someone before you'd die.

When I had my ectopic I managed to get the hospital staff to discharge me and I collapsed in the hospital car par. I had lost over 1/2 my bodies blood in 12 hour of feeling my tube rupturing.

And i still dont get where this shoulder tip pain is....so scared bout tomorrow though

Nope no pain in abdomen or bleeding
Oh good!! You should be fine!! The shoulder pain is more than likely just a pain from stress. You should lay down if you can, and try to relax a bit. No worries!

I should point out I managed to get them to discharge me because I couldn't feel the shoulder tip pain and I tough I was having a super early miscarriage. I never thought it was an ectopic pregnancy. Also you bleed.

If you where having an ectopic pregnancy and you could feel the shoulder tip' pain you would be bleeding internally. You stomach would be massive after justa few hours of feeling this pain as the blood fills your uterus causing it to swell and the pain isn't an ache its a very sharp pain because its nerve pain!

If you could feel the shoulder pain you probably have 24 hours to see someone before you'd die.

When I had my ectopic I managed to get the hospital staff to discharge me and I collapsed in the hospital car par. I had lost over 1/2 my bodies blood in 12 hour of feeling my tube rupturing.

Thankyou that has really put me at ease and sorry about your ectopic

Since you're not bleeding or having abdomen pain I think you're alright:hugs: At least your seeing your doctor tomorrow to make sure everything's alright. The shoulder pain could be from stressing over it. I believe shoulder tip pain is when you look over your shoulder, that point where it connects to your arm. For now try to just breathe and relax, if you get abdominal pain or any bleeding then see someone right away.

No bleeding is good :) I'm sorry you're going through that shoulder pain, but good to hear there is no blood or abdominal pain. Good luck tomorrow and keep us updated

Best of luck at tomorrow's scan! I'll be looking to see how it went tomorrow :)

Yay everything is fine baby is where it should be and i seen a heart beat im soooooo happy!! Thanks every1

Yay everything is fine baby is where it should be and i seen a heart beat im soooooo happy!! Thanks every1

Yay!! That is great news!! I'm so happy for you and now you can relax. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->