Really scared!

TaylorsMummyx

Reaction score
Had my baby boys blood test done ( normal test for autism ) and just got a letter back (toke 6weeks they said it will be four months!) and it says he has a high White blood cell count due to lymphocytosis? What the hell is that? They said thy want him to have another test asap.. So iv googled it, and it means an infection like - whooping cough, tb or lukemia?!!!! And it says theree are no symptoms and only found by blood test? Now I'm really worried :( my poor boy

Sorry I can't be of help but is there a number you can ring? Seems a bit unfair to send the results out like that with no explanation!

When does he have to go for another test? I know it's easier said than done but try not to think the worst until you have solid proof! Huge hugs to you all x

:hugs: Is there anyone else who could take him? If it says asap id take him for it asap. Im sure everything will be fine and there just making sure x

Edit - just had a google and ive found a page that says it can be caused by viral infections so he may just have an infection but showing no symptoms

It can just be a bog-standard infection that causes it, and it's common in children under the age of two as well, so please don't panic my lovely :hugs:

xxx

It could be that he's just had a cold or virus try not to panic as there the worst case. Could you not take him in sooner for the tests x

ive had blood tests come bk saying ive got a high level of white blood cells and im fine :) dont worry :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->