Really struggling

Jmxswack

Reaction score
I'm open to any advice for dealing with morning sickness.

I had some verify feelings of feeling queasy starting at 5 and a half weeks and then at 6 weeks on the dot I got hit with terrible morning sickness.

At the time, I also had a sinus thing going on and thought it was exasperating it, but I've since mostly recovered and am struggling hard.

I went into work for the first time all week on Friday (yesterday) and the school secretary sent me home after seeing me (she thought it was still the respiratory sinus thing). During that 10 minute drive to work I had to pull over twice to dry heave in the grass.

If I get up and walk around I always have to be over a toilet and go lay back down. This is day 4 and I really don't know how I am going to go back to work on Monday.

Has anyone else had this? Am I just being a baby? I do feel not normal, but functional, for about an hour or so a day around 3 pm. But other than that I have been on the couch or in bed.

I really don't know how what to do because it's not like I can just not be a human for the next 6ish weeks.

I have been drinking ginger ale and eating saltines like it is my job. My husband went out and got me a b6 complex yesterday, but I am not sure how long that takes to make a difference.

I work as a building substitute so I am in the same school everyday. And it's not like I can leave a room full of students to go throw up whenever the mood strikes. I feel lost.

https://www.karenhurd.com/pages/healthtopics/specifichealthconcerns/ht-shc-morningsickness.html
This is worth reading and trying, apparently beans are excellent for settling the increase in stomach bile which causes ms, GL :)

One of my craving this pregnancy has actually been beans but I haven't eaten any since I got my cold thing last week! I'm a vegetarian so I thought my body really wanted the protein, but maybe it was trying to help itself.

Thank you.

I know one of my cravings with last bump was curried beans, hadnt read about the possible link then and havent fancied them again since:) so again maybe body knew what it needed, let us know if it helps ok, it says that it can possibly help pretty instantly so who knows?!!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->