Really stupid cloth question!

Lu28

Aisling's mammy
Reaction score
I've just bought a preloved blueberry and fuzzi bunz. So far I've only used Flips so have been using the one outer cover for the whole day and replacing the inserts. For things like blueberry, fuzzi bunz and ittis etc, do you have to change the entire nappy every time?

I still have tonnes to learn! :D

Blueberries and Fuzzis yes, ittis no

Basically if you are taking out the part that is touching their skin then it's fine to use the same cover

Yupp fuzzi and BB yes and ittis no. This is because the microfibre touching your bubs skin in the pockets but with the itti you change the inserts so effectively anythign touching skin should be changed.

So ittis would be more like Flips then... It just seems a shame to have such a pretty nappy that they can only wear for a few hours. Might have to look into ittis!

So ittis would be more like Flips then... It just seems a shame to have such a pretty nappy that they can only wear for a few hours. Might have to look into ittis!

Have a look at berry plush

Are there not 2 types of ittis? One being an AIO and the other being an AI2?

yea they are like the flip. Yea its an itti all in 2 (sometimes called snap in one) you want if you want to keep the same wrap (outer shell), you can buy additional snap ins. I have 2 ittis myself and 2 spare sets of snap ins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->