Really stupid question re morning after pill

Dinah

Blessed
Reaction score
Hey

A couple of years ago when we were in a lot of financial difficulty and there was no way we could afford a baby DH and I had an 'accident' and were pretty worried I might get PG. So, I took the morning after pill. I have to be honest I regretted it pretty soon after but anyway, I've put that behind me now.

My stupid question is just to clear a little niggle I have.... its not going to affect my fertility / future baby at all is it? It's about 3 yrs ago now so I'm guessing anything it did is out my system?

Thanks for any thoughts I just want to get this worry out the way and then concentrate on our countdown to TTC :)

- Dinah

Hi,

I have just done some on line research after reading your question and everywhere says that no it doesnt affect fertility so rest easy!

Cath x

Thanks Cath! Have to admit I was scared to research it myself incase I'd made problems for us by doing it !!!

*relief*

No problems Dinah. I wish you well in your future and hope that :sex:=:baby: for you xx

Nope! The morning after pill is really just a concentrated BC pill. So it should have no effect on your fertility now at all.

I have used it twie, and went on to have a child each time. First was when I was 15, felt it was the wrong time, then had my son at 17. I then took it again about 3 yrs after that, and went on to have jaeda at 25 :)
You will be fine sweetie xx

Thanks all this is such a relief! It was really preying on my mind :D

No prob hun, gload you feel more at ease now. xxxxxxx

And after that spelling, I would say I am ready for my bed lol. Sleep well everyone xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->