Really thought this was it...

Beebs01

Reaction score
Going on cycle #6 of TTC #2 and AF is due tomorrow. I am going out of my mind with anticipation and a little batty with the "POAS Syndrome" -- so far all are BFN. :( :(

We timed everything to the "t" (or so I thought)....have stopped all social drinking and increased my supplements for last month. I had been having orthostatic dizziness for several DPO which is a telltale sign of pg for me. I guess I got my hopes up really high and now I feel crushed...

I just turned 30 this year and I am worried about my age being a factor in secondary infertility... (I do use OPK's and my cycles are fairly regular although I notice that since my son was born there has been more variance.) Anyone else out there in the same boat?

Hey! AF made herself known to me today so onto next month. Frustrating but sort of expected at the same time. I'm not going to complain too much as I'm only coming up to cycle#2. Also trying for #2.

I try to stay positive -- beginning of a new cycle, new chance, etc etc. It is nonetheless a little disheartening with each passing month and every negative test and so much wondering and "what if"-ing.

Sorry I am just being a Debbie Downer today! Topping it off I am stressed out w work stuff so I am just down this week...

Nulla--I really do wish for both our BFPs this month! Fingers crossed!! :)

Its normal to feel disappointed especially the more time goes by so don't worry about feeling down. I'm sure it will happen, February has a nice ring to it for a BFO! The last TWW seemed like an eternity almost counting down the hours so even though I woke up to AF this morning, its kinda nice to switch off from it. If you want to buddy up, would love to chat and hopefully get those positives together!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->