Really tight tummy :(

Cut3ne55

Mummy to Evie
Reaction score
i have a really tight tummy and have had dull aches all day, anything to worry about? x

BH maybe? maybe you could call your MW just to ease your worries. :hugs:

If its been tight all day, rather than a tightening that comes and goes I'd say its baby just having a growth spurt.

About once a week or 10 days and my stomach just feels really tight, the skin feels stretched to its limit and then it wears off the next day. I presume it's baby growing as usually the day or two before I've been really hungry lol! Not sure if this is the same as you or not which is why I've tried to explain my sensations. I would ask the midwife at your next appt but it doens't sound like anything to worry about :hugs:

If its been tight all day, rather than a tightening that comes and goes I'd say its baby just having a growth spurt.

About once a week or 10 days and my stomach just feels really tight, the skin feels stretched to its limit and then it wears off the next day. I presume it's baby growing as usually the day or two before I've been really hungry lol! Not sure if this is the same as you or not which is why I've tried to explain my sensations. I would ask the midwife at your next appt but it doens't sound like anything to worry about :hugs:

That is exactly what I was going to say. Or could be BH as well :hugs:

i agree sounds like bh or baby growing, i wouldnt worry about it to much hunny x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->