Really TMI ! So apologies !

L

Laura--x

I apologise in advance :blush:

Everytime me n my oh go to have any sexual contact or actually intercourse, i feel really tight and it kinda hurts. :blush::blush:, he only has to use one finger ( SORRY TMI I KNOW !!) but i still feel unbelievably tight so i have to ask him to stop because it just starts to get sore. Sex is completely out of the question atm!

Is anyone else like this? Or knows why im like this? It gets a bit stressful!

maybe your getting to stressed about it

get some slide n ride ;-)

Might have something to do with your cervix or anything really?
Not too sure why. Perhaps mention it to midwife hun, Im sure she'll be able to help in some way
Xxx

Not sure why but get some lubricant and see if that helps

i think it can happen and although you are not stressed about it to start with.. you get stressed when you cant proceed and it gets worse..

i seem to have the opposite problem... which isnt great either lol!

def try some lubricant..

I was like this until recently, I felt ready mentally but was a bit dry and tight down below, definitely get some lubricant and spend a bit longer on foreplay!! And try not to stress as it will only make it worse :blush:

I am always like that, I have no idea how I will get a baby out of that either. Def try lube! works.

I am always like that, I have no idea how I will get a baby out of that either. Def try lube! works.

Yep i'm the same always like that, i think some of it is psychological but it does sting so bad sometimes and lubes can make the soreness even worse..... God knows how my baby's gna come out either, if only there was a cure. x

When i have sex im really tight and it takes a minute but after words im pretty sore down there lol I think its cause I havnt been feeling sex and not wanting it i think holding off for a while causes me to get tight Maybe do it regurlary so you dont get to tight lol :p

I am EXACTLY the same and feel so reassured that others do as well. I think it's a large percentage psychological but I can't seem to shake it. Luckily my hubby is being really supportive of me. This is a big thing for us all! xx

I am the same..am fine first round lmao but when we try later in the evening it kills and am really dry...hmm damn pregnancy hey

hope all works out!

luv you!! xx

I get sore after he touches me for abit. I know its because of pregnancy. You can subconsiously be worried sweety and your body can be tense or you can just be super sensitive down there because of pregnancy. I would try lub the slipperier the better :D

I dont get it though because im always wet (sorry lol), but i will deffo try lube!

Thanks girls x

i thought i was the only one! its been like this for me for over a year. dont know why it happens either :( even when i relax it still hurts x

maybe its the extra blood flow or something making things swell up etc!

i just keep getting tiggly feelings and start laughing when OH tries anything, which is a bit of a mood killer in itself!! lol!

Bit of lube and keep trying, then once u got it going on do it regular to keep it stretched!

xxx

ha ha we know far too much about each other lol xxx

lol had this last night, he said to me "babe i dont mean to scare you but i dont know HOW your gunna push little alys through there cos im struggling with one finger now!" lol i was like ohhh great!!! lol

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

We were at it the other night, and I was feeling so rampant, I wanted him in me before I was lubed enough. I was ready, but not wet enough if that makes sense. Didn't even want to scrabble about for lube, so ended up quite sore... So next time: make sure lube is to hand BEFORE we start!!! Lol! xx

edited to add: I've always been a bit anxious/sore/etc round sex to be honest and this is our third child!!! My first was c-section, but had the second naturally, and after I'd got over the birth 'down there' found it easier: probably cause stuff had stretched!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->