Really trying not to be...

Catmumof4

Reaction score
So I'm on baby number 7, I have 5 girls 1 boy currently and me and my whole family were so so desperate for another boy, but it's a girl.
I always thought gender disappointment wasn't really a thing but I have cried so many times over it. And the jealousy is so real when I hear other people are having boys! I feel like an awful person! The bond isn't really happening either which isn't helping. Don't really know what to do!

I'm sorry hun I know exactly how you feel honestly! I have 6 boys 1 girl and pregnant with another boy. Every time since my fourth I've been so sad and disappointed I so desperately wanted another girl and get a little jealous when some one has a girl. It does fade, but I always feel that I missed out of having another one and my daughter never got a sister but it is what it is and I guess God is the only one who knows why I need 7 boys lol hang in there hun, feel those feelings it is ok to feel that way

Thank you so so much for replying, I'm so sorry your in the same boat but at the same time it's nice to know how I feel is normal! I'm super struggling to find a name for her aswell! That doesn't help matters much really! Xx

Thank you so so much for replying, I'm so sorry your in the same boat but at the same time it's nice to know how I feel is normal! I'm super struggling to find a name for her aswell! That doesn't help matters much really! Xx

Yeah we're struggling with a name as well, after making 6 boys already it feels impossible to come up with another one! If it were a girl I could name her so easily!

Yeah we're struggling with a name as well, after making 6 boys already it feels impossible to come up with another one! If it were a girl I could name her so easily!
If we had a boy he would be called Jack.

I think we have settled on Rosie and since that I feel I can bond slightly better with her x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->