Really uncomfortable and slightly painful 'wind' cramps (bit tmi) :(

xCookieDoughx

Mummy of 4
Reaction score
So since just before I got my BFP I've had quite painful cramps, but not af cramps. They are like the cramps you get when you have bad wind or really need the toilet (for a number 2).

Then when I 'pass wind' it stinks! I go between being constipated to having loose stools, it's weird!

And I'm panicking cause of the cramps and pains :(

Does anyone have any experience of this and know a way of curing it or at least easing it? I was diagnosed with IBS about a year ago, although it's not really bothered me.

I'm 5 weeks now. Thanks everyone! X

I was just having this issue, and unfortunately it had to be at work of all places. I ended up locking myself in the bathroom for a good while and just sat on the toilet. It didn't smell bad, it was just massive amounts of air wanting to be released.

It turned my whole day into utter misery, the gas was so bad it hurt my stomach. I looked it up, and like everything else it is a pregnancy symptom. It has to do with progesterone slowing everything down, including your digestive system.

I was lucky in that the very next day and since then I have been fine. But if it is not one thing it is another: random puking, itchy skin, tender breasts, exhausted beyond comprehension. Yeah, this first trimester has been super fun! :wacko:

I've been having terrible gas pains and really smelly wind. Sorry, TMI :blush: It's so smelly sometimes that it makes me feel sick. It's embarrassing when it happens at work, I pray my coworkers don't smell it, but I'm sure they have. I don't know what to do about it. Will it go away eventually? :dohh:

Terrible wind and bowel movements that take forever. I've now not gone #2 for two days, which is misery because of our holiday yesterday and my husband's obsession with feeding me now.

I pass gas a lot, and because my dog loves to cuddle right beside my bum at night there's been more than a few occasions where she's gotten up and moved. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->