Really Upset by OH's nan :'(

Woah! That's pretty out of order i guess she thinks she has the right to say it as that's her great grand child, but still wasn't nice. I feel offended myself :dohh:
It's a nice name, and if YOU and OH like it then nobody really matters with an opinion like that - maybe if she just said she wasnt keen on the name and gave you ideas it would be better :flow:
Btw congrats on making it half way!

It's a nice name. I think maybe she dislikes it, because it wasn't a popular name of her generation.
but either way people should respect your choices you make for your child, including the names.
:flow: Don't let her get to you
It's a beautiful name, and your baby will be just as beautiful

How bloody rude, the gall of some people!! She chose the name(s) of her child(ren) she has no right to make you feel like you can't name yours. Elsie-May is beautiful IMO. I agree with a previous post that she might adore it when she's here. When my mum told my nan that if I was a girl I'd be called Taylor-Marie, she went mental. It was such a horrible name and mum was cruel for thinking it. I was born, named Taylor-Marie and she adored it until she died. She'd snap at everyone who'd abbreviate my name because mum "gave me a beautiful name, people need to use it" I hope you have a girl, just to spite her. So rude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->