Really upsetting news :(

aidensxmomma

4 on Earth, Many in Heaven
Reaction score
I had a doctor appointment today and had a physical done. I had been talking to the doctor about my periods - they come every 5 to 10 weeks, in no particular pattern, are heavy and long, and I have lots of cramps. During my physical, my doctor pressed on my lower abdomen, right where my uterus and ovaries are. It was really tender and painful, especially on my left side. Based on all of that, my doctor believes I may have a fertility problem. :cry: I have to go in Thursday to get an ultrasound to check for cysts on my ovaries and then we will take it from there. I'm really upset and worried. I've suspected I had a fertility problem for a while but having a doctor confirm my fear really worries me. I don't know what to do or how this will affecting me having more children in the future. If I'm not able to have more, I am going to be completely devastated. Sorry for the long post ladies, im just having a hard time dealing with this at the moment.

Sorry to hear that, I hope it's something that can be easily fixed by the doctors. :hugs:

Sorry to hear that. I hope they get it sorted soon and it turns out to be nothing xx

Hiya Hun, I have months ranging from 2-8 without having a period I have pain in my right side lower abdomen which is very tender to touch in the area where my ovaries are....I have a left dermoid cyst an still managed I get pregnant twice so don't fret yet, keep us informed .

big hugs, thinking of you, and hopefully it will not be anything serious x

Sorry to hear this. No advice but sending a big :hugs:

Thank you ladies. I'm really hoping it turns out to be nothing, I'm jist really worried. I have been pregnant four times, so i know i can get pregnant I'm really just worried about how difficult its going to be to get pregnant again. It took me a little over a year to get pregnant with my youngest. I will keep you all updated on what i fond out.

Hopefully it's something they can identify and sort out ASAP. Big hugs.

I had this problem after having my son apart from i had no period for like 6 months, they told me it was very near impossible for me to get pregnant again, and here i am 24weeks pregnant with a little girl.. Try not to stress youll get some answers soon xx

Oh no, i can understand why you are so worried! :( I hope it's nothing major and you do conceived quickly when your times comes. Hugs!!! x

Thanks ladies. :) I had to reschedule my ultrasound so I go in today instead of last week. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that its not horrible news. I will definitely update after my appointment.

Good luck babe :hugs:
im sure its nothing!! I think its quite bad of a doctor to say your going to have fertility problems from just pressing on your belly! Glad your going to get checked though :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->