Really watery discharge?

Rach276

Reaction score
Every time I go to the loo and I wipe I go back to the sofa or bed etc and im suddenly really wet again. It feels too watery to be discharge and its there all the time? Feels like iv wet myself abit tbh. (I havnt lol) Can you slowly leak waters?

Your waters can leak slowly but also it maybe where baby is your not empty and when u stand up from loo u leak a bit of wee thats in your tube if that makes sense ...just keep an eye on it xxx

When you go to the loo, bend over as much as possible to help drain your bladder and tract.

One way to find out if its your water, is put a pantyliner or pad on, then smell it. If it is sweet to the smell and doesn't smell like amonia, it's your water. If it smells like amonia it's urine.

You can leak water for days. I would call your MW or OB/GYN and ask them what they think you should do.

I was thinking my waters are slowly leaking but I made a habbit of standing up and wiping after the 1st wipe incase more pee were to be coming out. It worked and have not leaked much at all since. Try that and if it does not help then call the doc :)

I think the general advice is if a pad is wet through in 1 hour its possibly waters and needs investigating. I would do that then check with MW if its wet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->