Really weird cycle... Multiple temp shifts & +OPKs?!

sjackson310

Reaction score
I have been charting since December and I usually ovulate between day 17-22 of my cycle, with a LP of 11 days. Almost always have a temp dip right at ovulation and then a clear spike in temp. I do work nights, and so my wake-up time varies a lot but it's never interfered with determining ovulation.

Anyways, on August 31, I got a +opk and on september 1st I ovulated (big temp increase the next day, which was maintained for 11 days). On the day of my expected period, I had minimal spotting. Like, not even needing a pad. This very light, pink spotting happened for 6 days (coincidentally, as long as my normal period, but never heavy enough to use a pad, only saw spotting every now and then when i wiped). When I was like 17 dpo I got a blood test which was negative.

At 12 dpo, when my period was due and I had spotting, my temps went crazy for a few days. So i gave up and took 160 mg of Soy Iso from Sept 16-18 (first time using it, figured what the heck my cycle is acting crazy as it is, can't make it worse). During this time, it gave me +OPK like I heard it can do. but then on Sept. 18 (CD 36!) I had ANOTHER temperature shift! Now it's saying I am 6-7 DPO. Well, I have had a horrible cold/sinus infection through all of this (really hard to BD when you feel like crap but I am desperate) so I have been taking Mucinex religiously. I had CRAZY amounts of EWCM Wednesday & today which never ever happens to me (not even when i had taken mucinex in the past to make it appear) and I checked my cervix and it was wayyyy high and super soft & open. So I peed on an OPK and got the darkest OPK of my life. It was way darker than the control line (digital and on IC), Prior to this, all of my OPKs have been maybe as dark as the control line. I also took a FRER and it was negative. I feel like this is the real deal, maybe because I took the soy and my last pill was 6 days ago, but HOW have I had 2 clear thermal shifts so far this cycle? Is that even possible? FF has given me crosshairs twice this cycle and I feel it's going to give them again if this was ovulation today. I just BD'd again just in case. What do yall think? Here's my chart:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4b6ed4/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

LOL honey when is the last time you took an HPT? The last time I had the darkest OPK of my life, plus a high and soft cervix, I was 5 weeks pregnant :)
FX that that is the case for you!!

Ohhh nevermind, I see that you just tested in the past few days. Negative HPT's huh? Hm. Now I'm confused too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->