Really worried, advice needed... Warning TMI photo

BellaBoo0512

Reaction score
I'm 20 weeks pregnant and have just gone for a pee and when I wiped there was some gooey stuff in the toilet paper, it's like nothing I have ever seen before and it is quite rubbery and squeezable.

I don't have a clue how to describe it and I'm not sure if I need to call my GP or midwife or not?

Has anyone had anything similar? Please see attached photo :sick:

**attached photo has been removed**

Last edited:
Phoned the midwife and explained the best I could and she has told me to phone my GP incase I have thrush

Oh yeah that is kinda strange .

Could it be thrush or an infection of some sort? I’d be sending that picture to my GP . Don’t worry they have seen it all !

Hope you figure out what it is soon !

I'm just waiting for a call back from the GP, I'm hoping she will let me go down to the surgery to be checked over rather than just prescribe thrush medication over the phone without knowing what it is for sure.

I'm so worried incase it's part of my mucus plug because I know it's far too early to be losing any of that :-k

Fingers crossed you get some answers soon :hugs:

If it is mucous plug, you can lose some and it grows back. That looks like tissue or something though.

Thanks for your replies. The GP phoned me back and said it doesn't sound like thrush and has told me to keep an eye on it over the next couple of days and to call back on Wednesday if it happens again :shrug:

Luckily there hasn't been any more since and the GP didn't sound too concerned. She said on Wednesday I can do a swab to be sent off for testing. She said she wouldn't be able to do it because of the pandemic.

Being pregnant during covid sucks so bad! I'm 20 weeks pregnant and haven't even had a urine sample dipped yet, despite me taking a sample to each appointment I have attended ](*,)

Hi

I’m just updating to say that I haven’t had any more of the above so hopefully it was just a one-off!

I’m going to delete the photo off the post now because it turns my stomach to see it :sick:

That's great you haven't had any more. FX it was just a one off x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->