Reason for not concieving

Taloulah

Reaction score
Hi all have only posted on here once or twice before asking for help on what to do to get pregnant after trying for 2 and a half years, I just found out I have polycystic ovaries syndrome. It was a total shock, as I had bloods done few weeks ago and my doctor said to me that my hormones were fine and that I haven't got nothing like polycystic ovaries, what I don't understand is why would she say that, does it not pick up in blood am confused. The reason I had a scan was because all my bloods come back 'normal' when I had a scan she said I don't ovulate and that this is what I had. I have to make an appointment with my doctor to discuss treatment. I have no symptoms for pcos apart from pelvic pain sometimes but I have at least 9 periods out of 12 a year, I'm not over weight I'm only 8 stone, I don't have acne bar the odd few spots that could be for any reason and no excess hair growth, I don't know if I'm in the right place but does anyone know much more about this, will I be able to get pregnant :/ x

Hiya Hun they might of meant you have polyistic ovaries but not the syndrome. I have polyistic ovaries. But I still ovulate Etc and have no symptoms of the syndrome. Hope they explain better to you when u go next time. Gl Hun.xxxx

I didn't know I thought polycystic ovaries syndrome was just one thing, me too thank you for replying. Have you gotten pregnant with it did u have any treatments etc xxx

2 GPs told me I didn't have PCOS based on my bloods then the RE told me the scan showed PCO and I had a classic hormone profile for PCO?! I also have no typical PCOS symptoms.

My problem is ovulation (I never did until clomid) and he seems to think we have a good chance. A diagnosis helps them to pick the best treatment, I hope it's something simple for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->