Reasonable Budget for Baby "Sprinkle"?

MrsStutler

Mom of 3!
Reaction score
This being our third we are keeping it very low key and intimate for a baby sprinkle instead of a full blown shower like the last two.

I want to do a little gathering at our favorite local brewhouse and pub (oh the irony right?!) with some appetizers for my 20 to 25 guests.

What would be a reasonable budget to you? I was thinking around $300 to $400 for the appetizers and non-alcoholic drinks. That's probably about what the previous two cost when I factored in the cost of decoration/food we did. I always make my own cake, and the decorating would be minimal for the setting which saves a decent chunk of money.

I don't want to have it be a "present-fest" but more of a fun family and close friends get together before I become my usual don't leave the house for three months after having a baby self.

I don't think it matters so long as you're happy with what you're spending and you have the money to do it.

My sister is throwing me a sprinkle/celebrate the 2nd baby party in June and our budget is $200. Do whatever works for you! We're just having it by me and cooking all the food.

I'm having an afternoon tea thing at a nice hotel, and I'm making everyone pay for themselves haha! I know people will buy me things but I'm not expecting anything big, just little bits and pieces!
I'll pay for a couple games and decorations but it's mainly about eating cake, drinking tea and being with family and friends :)

So i'll be spending like £30?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"