reassurance for those who have bleeds :)

otterbox

Reaction score
a little backstory, we've lost many pregnancies and tried for over a year to catch this one. at 5+6 i bled. we had a scan at 6+5 and saw baby healthy as can be with a heartbeat measuring 6+1. at 9+2 from period, i bled again, and we booked a private scan for yesterday, at 9+4. baby measured 9+1, so it closing the gap on those dates.

both times i bled, i was convinced it was all over. both times i was proved wrong. out dr is now confident that we can spread the news (we're still waiting though) because baby is so strong and healthy despite what it's been through.

i wanted to include this because i spent so many nights fruitlessly googling away and only ever really found people saying they've been through the same, but never seeing the ending of the stories i read. i never knew if they were ok. so i hope that this gives hope to those of you who have bled, and worried endlessly about the baby. we're not out of danger i know, but my opinion on seeing blood has changed dramatically and i am so much calmer, and i knew i would have been had i seen any closure on the "i've been bleeding too" threads that i've read.

introducing our bean, ignore the chattering and my husbands awful recording skills!

Congrats on your pregnancy. I have 6 kids and bled with all of them at some point. The worst was my 5th one. I started bleeding at 4dpo and I knew it was IB but then it happened again at 4 weeks until 13 weeks. And they kept saying they didn't think it was a viable pregnancy and I had a SCH. I was on bed rest for the first trimester. Thankfully everything was ok. Then I bled again at 5 months due to a cervical polyp. But I had my daughter with no issues and on time and she's now 5 years old. Bleeding doesn't always mean something terrible and the terrible situations don't always end bad thank God. Im wishing you the best! And again congrats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->