reassurance please

xnewxmummyx

Mummy, Daddy and Isobelle
Reaction score
Hi ladies, it's me again! I seem to be posting a thread every day lately :blush:

Yet again I've woken with the sheer fear that something is wrong with my baby. I haven't had sore boobs since Wednesday now and that was my biggest symptom. I woke up on my back this morning and was surprised it didn't hurt my tummy iykwim? I had mild cramps last night but put that down to being on my feet for 5 hours at work.

I must add that I had minimal symptoms with dd1 with occasional nausea and heartburn.

I've got my booking appointment with the midwife on Tuesday and I can't wait to explain to a professional how I feel, although I doubt they'll do anything :cry:

I've had enough of feeling like this I just want my baby so, so much.

Xx

Have you thought about having a reassurance scan privately whilst you wait for your NHS 12 week scan? I was feeling pretty much the same as you and drove myself insane, ended up booking a private scan at 8 weeks and it was such a relief to see my little babba measuring right on track with a healthy heartbeat.

I know they can be expensive in some places but if you shop around you may get a good deal?

X

I can't afford it gun plus my partner wouldn't agree because he thinks I'm being silly :cry:

X

Really sorry to hear this. Just try to keep positive.

Yeah my DH took some convincing before he agreed to it so I understand. I was pretty stressed out and not sleeping very well etc because I was so worried. The strange thing is, I don't remember feeling anywhere near so worried when I was pregnant with DS.

Try to think positive and focus on other things to pass the time until your scan, I am sure you will be fine!

X

If it helps, my biggest symptom was nausea - I've barely felt sick at all in the past week and a half. I have zero symptoms far more than I have even a hint of a symptom. I also sleep on my back! Your baby will be fine :hugs:

Hugs sweetie!! I know exactly what you're saying! I'm paranoid. I booked a private scan today because of my fears. I have symptoms some days, but my breasts haven't been really sore in like 3-4 days now. I know that's normal, but I can't relax at all. Can you go in any sooner for a scan? It will put your mind at ease.

If it helps, my biggest symptom was nausea - I've barely felt sick at all in the past week and a half. I have zero symptoms far more than I have even a hint of a symptom. I also sleep on my back! Your baby will be fine :hugs:

Thanku sweetie, this made me feel better.
X

Hugs sweetie!! I know exactly what you're saying! I'm paranoid. I booked a private scan today because of my fears. I have symptoms some days, but my breasts haven't been really sore in like 3-4 days now. I know thatt's normal, but I can't relax at all. Can you go in any sooner for a scan? It will put your mind at ease.

Its the not knowing that's hard, although I know I can't change the outcome. Feel better that some people feel the same. I see my midwife on Tuesday so I can hopefully explain how I feel.

X

I can totally relate to this I am worried sick something is wrong because my symptoms totally vanished over a week ago, i feel sick on and off but i had terrible nausea and sore chest and the over night just nothing! Its a long wait until the 12 weeks scan isnt it :( hope your midwife is able to reassure you. I'm hoping the same for my booking appt, I dont have mine until I am 10+2 though xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->