reasurance please :( :( worried sick!

annaaabanana

Reaction score
SO, I know I shouldn't be worried.. but the first day of my missed period is tomorrow... and I guess you could say, today I have been worried! haha. I'm having white creamy discharge, and yellow.. but I think the yellow must be a yeast infection.. but omg am I freaking out!! I just don't want to have another mc. I had one in September.. I was spotting light brown discharge Monday-Christmas and I had little cramps on Christmas. and the doctor said that was my baby implanting and the brown discharge was also!! so no need to worry.. but im just worried about tomorrow!! ughhh. I know I shouldn't be but please someone reassure me! the doctor told me that my blood levels were just right to be so early, and also I got positive pee tests Monday and Tuesday. Monday the line was faint, and Tuesday it was super dark! I wont be buying anymore.. because the doctor is taking blood Monday she said so it'll ease my mind.. but boy am I scared :( I just am so exited and idk what I would do if something happened again!!!!! my mother and me went shopping today and she got the baby a bib that says baby's first Christmas . :) so that made me super happy! but still. ugh im scared :( :nope:

The spotting and cramping is definitely from implantation! Worrying isn't going to change the outcome of anything so just try to relax! I know its easier said than done... but you are sooo early, try to calm down because you have a long first trimester ahead of you and your going your feel so much better without the extra worry :) my FX that you don't have anymore weird bleeding but it sounds like the.bleeding you had its nothing to worry about and is totally normal implantation bleeding

Discharge is normal, and with implantation you can definitely have some brown. I wouldn't worry, I know that's impossible because that's literally all I did 1st tri for no reason but try to relax. I had discharge, bleeding, cramping, you name it 1st trimester and my little girl is big, healthy and kicking my ass now. Happy & healthy 9 to you :)

The spotting and cramping is definitely from implantation! Worrying isn't going to change the outcome if anything so just try to relax! I know its easier said than done... but you are sooo early try to calm down because you have a long first trimester ahead of you and your going your feel so much better without Tue extra worry :) my FX that you don't have anymore weird bleeding but it sounds like the.bleeding you had its nothing to worry about and is totally normal implantation bleeding

thank you so much! lol you are so right! haha I'm glad it was just implantation.. because I know the baby didn't last time. all there was, was a sac:( but I sure hope that everythings fine lol I just need to relax and breeeeattth!! haha. I feel great other then the white cream discharge and I think im getting a yeast infection because there was some yellowish earlier. but I am fine other then that.. ugh lol

I wouldn't worry about the yellow all that much either. I have that off and on during both my cycle and my pregnancies and the doctor has never been worried. I've never tested positive for a yeast infection either. (The one suspected yeast infection I had was a few years ago and it burned to pee, my lady bits itched like CRAZY, and if I remember right my discharge wasn't yellow. I called the dr who said it was most likely yeast infection so I treated it with an over-the-counter yeast medication and it went away.) Cramping and spotting can be normal as well, especially if you haven't even truly 'missed' your period yet. I've had spotting, bleeding, cramping, and even passed a few clots from week 5 on but I'm now 11 1/2 weeks and just saw baby again today. Things are looking okay and baby was still growing and hb was still strong so praying I get my rainbow baby this time. Hang in there and hope you have a wonderful pregnancy!

Discharge is normal, and with implantation you can definitely have some brown. I wouldn't worry, I know that's impossible because that's literally all I did 1st tri for no reason but try to relax. I had discharge, bleeding, cramping, you name it 1st trimester and my little girl is big, healthy and kicking my ass now. Happy & healthy 9 to you :)

thank you :) I was happy when the brown stopped on Christmas!! all I have now is gassy pains.. and pressure way below my belly. and I think that's the gas too hahaha :) tmi I know! but im so confident but omg have I been tired?!?! yes!!!!! so exhausted all the time.

I haven't been sleeping very good but ive been at my house EVERYDAY so I'm not like running marathons and stressing the baby.. I still am getting rest. lol

It's normal to be scared after a mc. I know, unfortunately. I have stressed myself out so much with this pregnancy! The bloodwork is reassuring though. Hang in there!! :)oh, and the discharge (I hate that word, lol) is normal. I'm having it too...exactly the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->