RECALL~Heinz Fruit Medley Fruity Custard (4 x100g)

Jkelmum

Reaction score
Heinz Fruit Medley Fruity Custard (4 x100g)
Batch number: 9307 Best before end: 03/11/10 Item Code 5052750

Heinz has informed us that as a precautionary measure they’re conducting a Nation-wide recall on isolated batches of their Fruit Medley Fruity Custard. They’ve found that in a small number of the pots there have been reports of pieces of plastic from inside the pot that could present a choking hazard to your baby.

The affected batch code is 9307, and details of both this and the best before end date can be found on the foil lid of the pots. Alternatively, you’ll find the best before end date on the outer cardboard packaging. The recall only affects pots that have been bought since 18th December 2009 and it’s important to note that no other Heinz product is affected by this recall.

The safety of our customers’ babies is very important to us. Do not continue to feed this product to your baby. You can dispose of this at home and contact the Heinz Careline on 08000 151 557 for a refund, or if you’d prefer you can return the pots to your nearest Boots store for an exchange or refund.

If you’ve bought this product for someone else would you please let them know about this as soon as possible.

Heinz apologise for any inconvenience. If you need further advice regarding the Fruit Medley Fruity Custard (4 x100g) please contact the Heinz Careline where they’ll be able to help.

________________________________________________________________________________
Copied from a email from boots

my LO just finished a pack of these and just read this :(

we had some but was sept date but i have binned them just in case!!

Lou
xxx

Stupid boots dispatched my order with these in then sent me the recall yet wont refund bcos its not that exiry date they have been binned

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->