Recently stopped taking the pill, would I have still ovulated (read)

Dollface94

Reaction score
Hi :flower:
I normally stick to TTC after a loss.. but thought i'd probably get more answers here for this one!

So, I stopped taking the pill at the beginning of June. I finished the packet and waited for AF which turned up normal time, like 2-3 days after my last pill. That happened to be the 13th June. My period lasted the normal duration of any other period, and I thought that would be it. I wasn't on the pill for long, only 2 or 3 months, so I didn't think it would take long to clear my system of it.

However i'm now so confused as I had a whole day of on and off bleeding on the 24th, last monday.. and now i'm wondering if I would still ovulate as normal this month which should have been yesterday(27th) all being well.. so we did still do the deed hoping my ovulation days haven't changed or counteracted this month. Would I still have ovulated despite that day of withdrawal bleed? I did call the doctor to make sure it was normal but forgot to ask the most important question if I would still ovulate!

Thanks for any help ladies :hugs:

Its possible to o the first month off. But its also not uncommon not to. Even tho you wete on bc for a short time it still messes with your natural hormones etc. Was it actuak red flow for that one day or just spotting? ?

It was on and off the whole day, it was weird.. like it was old blood at first because it was brown (tmi, sorry:dohh:) but no it wasn't the same sort of flow as a normal period but at times it was red, just not really heavy. x

I conceived both my children 2 weeks after coming off my pill.

Good luck xx

Ahh really?! that gives me some hope for the a weeks time then :) thankyou xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back