recommend a night nappy (oh and bapi-pur has bank holiday discount!)

eldar

Mama to Wyn and Will
Reaction score
Hi guys, I've just started having a problem with my pop-in nappies at night. Now my LO has grown big (22lbs!, little pudding) the nappy doesn't fit so well at night and has begun to leak at the leg where she turns on her side to sleep. It is on the biggest popper setting and the booster in it just pads it out a bit too far to get it fit round her.

So can you please recommend a good night time nappy? Looking on bapi-pur they claim the ecobubs is great for nights, however I am happy to buy a few more nappies just to use for night times and it would be a shame to use a pretty outer just at night lol!

I will be buying some more nappies anyway as I now have baby number 2 on it's way so will need a bigger stock, it's rather nice to know that they will get a really good use with two babies rather than one! They will both be in nappies at the same time (2 under 15 months eek!) though so I am going to need loads to keep the wash cycle running and their bums covered

Oh and discount code for bapi pur - copied from their facebook page -

here's a discount code which you can use on ANY non sale Babi Pur product today, tomorrow and Monday.. Yes it's valid on EVERYTHING and it's 15% yipee! Just enter code 'bank' at checkout x

rather useful when I was planning on buying some anyways!

Weve found Bumgenius Flips pretty good for overnight, just double up the boosters. Issybears too but like you im not a fan of using pretties for overnight

We have started using the Pop in Dream Dri + night booster which babipur sell and they seem to be working well. LO will have a massive weeble bum but they seem to hold all the wees in :)

EDIT: It would help if I read your post saying that pop ins aren't working for you. lol sorry it's late etc :haha:

i have one ecobub and it's fab for overnight - i have the 2 inserts for overnight but at the mo one is just fine!!

I use WNNNs with a wool cover for overnight, and they are fab :)

My backup night nappies are Issy Bear V2s, though I'm thinking of getting a couple of plain ones so I don't feel bad using them as night nappies :haha:

Thanks all for the replies (even Mrs Muffin as a week ago I would have agreed with you!)

I have just strip washed all my nappies and they have come up lovely and fresh and colorful after a day of wash cycles (no detergent) so I shall try my pop-in's again and fingers crossed.

I'm going to order a weehugger and ecobubs from bapi pur while they have discount. With another baby on the way I need my stash to increase anyway!

I've got one large size Sweet Night nappy left in stock, and have just reduced it! They are amazing night nappies!

https://littlepants.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=128_104&products_id=208

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->