Recommend me a book?

emyandpotato

Reaction score
Can't sleep and am feeling pretty low and am at the inlaws so stuck in bed. Anything good I can download and read on the Kindle laptop app? Anything at all?

What type of books do you like? XXX

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/general-chatter/1685755-books.html

This is a thread of all sorts if u take a look

umm I've written one ;) but I don't think I'm allowed to self promote on here lol. it's a werewolf one.

umm I've written one ;) but I don't think I'm allowed to self promote on here lol. it's a werewolf one.

Could you please message me with what it is and where I can read it. They are my kind of thing and I love reading different authors xx

Could you please message me with what it is and where I can read it. They are my kind of thing and I love reading different authors xx

And me please! Well done on writing a book! I would love to do that!

'I know this much is true' - Wally Lamb, that's my favourite book! I also loved 'She's come undone' by Wally Lamb

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. I couldn't put it down.

I really loved eat, pray, love.. it helped when i was going (and still am) though a bad time in my life. made me feel good. There is also one called One Day.. but i forget the author. :)

Fat Chance Guide to Dieting! Really good!

I really loved eat, pray, love.. it helped when i was going (and still am) though a bad time in my life. made me feel good. There is also one called One Day.. but i forget the author. :)

One Day - David Nicholls :) it's an amazing novel.

I'm reading The Mindful Path the Self-Compassion XXXX

Ooh would you mind pm'ing me to tell me where I can get your book to read, please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->