recommend me a decent non spill cup

lilmissdanni

Reaction score
That doesn't have a straw. Last few nights rylan has woke up about 2 hours after going bed for a drink (his room is sooo stuffy despite a fan and open Window) and if I go in and give him one, hes waking too much to go back down. I need a non spill one for him to take to bed with him so he can have it in his cot from the get go, that way I don't have to go up and disturb him more and he doesn't have to disturb himself by shouting me.

We go to bed with a drink of water so why should he be any different esp wen its as warm as this lol

We have these ones from Tommee Tippee, bought them either at Boots or Waitrose, forgot. But the thing is, while these are really good and don't drip normally, after LO sucked up a bit of liquid and it gathers above the valve, that bit can and will still drip if turned upside down. Still, on the whole I can recommend them :)

This is the ONLY cup I've found that really never spills (did one time when LO dropped it from her high chair and it hit hard enough to loosen the inside plug- but otherwise, she has her water in with her at night and never an issue).

https://www.amazon.com/Gerber-Gradu...TF8&qid=1400687889&sr=8-3&keywords=Sippy+cups

We have gone through so so many cups in search for the perfect one- and this by far out ranks any others we tried. I just got tired of the straw cups leaking and not being Ok for bedtime. We even use these during the day when out and about. Nothing is 100% spill proof- but this is as close as I've ever found ;)

Can you get a small water bottle with a sports cap? They even sell some disposable ones here (filled with water already). LO got child's one as a zoo souvenir. I don't use it often because it's harder for him to get a good grip on it, but he can drink out of it and I don't think it spills even when open. I could be wrong though...

This kind:

Attachments

• Sports_cap_(bottle)_-_open.jpg
    Sports_cap_(bottle)_-_open.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 0
I've yet to find a decent cup that literally does no spill. I've bought several from Asda and they've all been pretty useless.

Currently we're using one from, I think, nuby and has a "bite resistant straw" (I know you said no straws but just pointing out how crap they can be), says "no spills" and what does it do? Spills!

I've seriously spent a good amount of cash on bloody bottles it's wearing my bank account thin :haha:

I would of thought living in such an advanced place with their oh so amazing engineering I would be able to find a spill free, bite resistant bottle that actually lives up to its name. Vorsprung durch Technik mein arsch!

We've found these ones to be good:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00ABCZ9HG

This one also has a plug bit inside the lid and, if dropped from a highchair, the plug thing can come off and it will drip until you put it back on properly again. Other than that, it's really good for not spilling when upside down, shaken etc.

the best we found is the Playtex AnyTime Spout Non Insulated Cups. All the other ones either spilled or the pieces inside that keep them from spilling got moldy. these are the only ones that cleaned well AND didn't spill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->