Recommend me a good book!?

kandbumpx

Reaction score
Recommend me a good book to download on my iPhone. I can listen to it on audiobooks then to try help me sleep!

Preferably a one based on a true story - I like them. Thanks x

Is it true crime or biographies that you like?? Anything by Ann Rule is brilliant.

I'm in the middle of reading Game of Thrones, it's very good! (Although I very much doubt it's based upon a true story!) Definately recommend it though. Theres a few in the series as well....

The help, loved it and couldn't put the book down

A series of books about being a midwife in early to mid 20th century, based on the authors career. I think they were by Jennifer worth.

Whats 'the help' about? :).. I did end up downloading a child called it... But going to download some more too :flower:

A thousand splendid suns by Khaled Hosseni is epic.

I personally LOVE historical fiction (loosely based on true stories as is about true historical figures and includes all key facts but adds fiction to the day to day activities). Everything by Philippa Gregory is brill. The Darling Strumpet by Gillian Bagwell is awesome too.

Not a true story (thank god) but I am currently reading The Passage and I am hooked!

i like jackie collins books :-0 not true story but great twilight books are good too and cecelia ahern

Hello stranger lol... And oh yes.. Twilight why didn't I think of that before!! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->