Recommend me an ipad/tablet

MiniKiwi

Reaction score
I'm looking for an ipad/tablet but will probably order from amazon or get a friend to buy it in the UK since they're quite expensive here.

It'll mainly be used for games and reading (bnbing and such :p). I want to buy it so my LO can use it while we travel, she'll be two in a few months. So are there any you can recommend? 7 or 10 inch? How much should we spend? Any you would stay away from?

Thanks in advance

I have the kindle hd fire and LOVE it! Its obviously perfect for reading but also for browsing the web and apps!

My little one loves playing the peppa game on it!

I have the iPad Mini and adore it. Its primary use to me is reading, browsing the web and music. Plus is continually syncs with my iPhone which is nice.

If you need something sophisticated go for galaxy note, but for browsing & games I'd go for an ipad mini, it has wide range of free games for toddlers & kids & it's easy to use.

I have a nexus 7 and I love it. I use it for browsing, Facebook, watching films while I'm at the gym, Netflix, music, everything really. My laptop hasn't seen the light of day since I got it. I got the 32gb version for 269€.

Another vote for kindle fire - I love mines and Charlie has loads of games and educational apps on it as well :thumbup:

I have an asus memo pad 10" and it's brill. The battery lasts ages. It cost £200 x

I have a full sized iPad, I love it! I personally can't get on with someone smaller, I tried but never managed, lol, so full sized is best for me, but I'm probably in the minority.

I love apples clean interface, I was fairly anti apple for awhile, but now I'm converted. I do to have any of the issues I had with my htcs or galaxy (phones and tablets). The kids love it and because we have one apple account for the family, we share apps, films etc which it's great and everything is stored in apple cloud so even if you delete it it will come will be there for the future. Plus you can play from the cloud, so we have films, music etc with his solely on the cloud and can be played when we have wifi so it doesn't take up my space.

But each tablet has it's advantages, you do pay more for apple and bit doesn't do anything more than any other tablet, it's all about preference.

We have a full sized iPad and DD has a 7 inch Samsung Tab 3. If recommend them both

DD has a samsung tab 3 and all I can say is 'it's alright' but eldest DD has a kindle fire HD and I really rate that - she loves it :)

I have an iPad 3 and can't remember what life was like without it.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->