Recommend me some good jeans

Broody85

Reaction score
I always seem to end up buying jeans for them to either wash badly, stretch or that are just plain uncomfortable. I live in just one pair.

So, can anyone recommend me some good jeans? :thumbup:

I don't know where your from,but iv just bought some jeans that are called super skinny jeans and they are the BEST jeans I have ever had.they are so stretchy and comfortable I may as well be wearing a pair of tights.mine were from just jeans and are Lee Riders,but iv seen a pair the same by Guess

7 for all mankind. They are expensive, buy they last for years and if I worked out cost per wear then they are well worth the initial investment. Wash brilliantly and keep their colour.

The biggest downside is that they come in a single inside leg length of 34" so I always have to get them shortened.

I have just bought some Lee Cooper ones. They are really comfortable & wash well. They were only £11 from Sports Direct.

I swear by River Island jeans, I've worn them since I was a teen and they're literally the only brand of jeans I own now. I struggle with a lot of jeans getting them to actually fit me properly and find I'm inbetween an 8 and a 10 in a lot of places and they then look saggy on me :lol:, but River Island jeans fit me perfectly

weekday mtwtfss have nice jeans. otherwise levis .

I live in a Sainsburys pair :rofl: love them!

also weekday have a huge sale on. as in good quality for ten euro.

River Island all the way, but mine tend to come from charity shops and ebay :lol:

I currently live in my New Look soft super skinny jeans, they're meant to be high waisted but I have long legs and a short torso (even though i'm 5ft 4) but they fit beautifully and are super comfy.
I've heard Topshops Jamie jeans are meant to be fab.

Yeah, my current pair of jeans that I wear all the time are from river island but I fancy a change. Thanks for your suggestions girls. Going to go shopping on Thursday and I WILL come home with a nice pair of jeans :)

Oh, and I'm in the UK :)

Lucky Brand Jeans. They are expensive but hold up really well, and last a long time. They wash well, and are good quality. Makes it worth the price to me, because I'm not buying jeans every year to replace cheap pairs. I also have a few pairs of Jennifer Lopez brand jeans that I really like.

New look jeans used to be my favourite but now they've changed the material and they don't fit/feel nicely anymore :( (the high waisted ones, the normal ones are great, they don't get baggy knees/out of shape if you want skinny jeans!)

My other jeans are 'jeggings' from Marks and Spencers but they aren't jeggings at all really, they're like normal jeans :haha:

I found topshop jeans to be like leggings when I tried them on, probs because I have fat legs :lol:

Xxx

I have jeans from Evans and they've held up really well. They're the only place I've found so far that do them in my size and also have really short legs. I have some from new look too but they're far too long on my little legs. I did have a pair of Levi's years ago and they lasted years, up until I gained so much weight I couldn't get my fat ass in them anymore.

New look jeans used to be my favourite but now they've changed the material and they don't fit/feel nicely anymore :( (the high waisted ones, the normal ones are great, they don't get baggy knees/out of shape if you want skinny jeans!)

My other jeans are 'jeggings' from Marks and Spencers but they aren't jeggings at all really, they're like normal jeans :haha:

I found topshop jeans to be like leggings when I tried them on, probs because I have fat legs :lol:

Xxx

I second M&S jeggings. I live in these and they're great

I've recently discovered Dorothy Perkins jeans and they are lovely. They are comfy, they seem to wash well and I am a size smaller in them than I seem to be in all the other high street shops lol!

And, they look good too!

I used to live in Primark jeans but have started wearing New look jeans now as I am in between primark sizes. Really comfy and I like the quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->