Recommend me some good jeans

I've recently bought two pairs of the shaper ones from next, they are amazing for hiding the mummy tummy! They are soooo flattering, but obviously if you're a skinny minny you won't need them

I have a pair from red herring Debenhams and I love them

BDG sold in urban outfitters! or zara does some that are super comfy

Another vote for dorothy perkins here, I'm pear shaped and they fit perfectly. I had some jeggings from BHS as well that are really soft and comfy and wash well too.

I always buy my jeans from Dorothy Perkins and I love them! :thumbup:

I usually only buy topshop jeans but recently got a pair from river island that I'm living in!

I have really skinny legs, but wide hips. So I have trouble getting a size 10 to not go saggy on the thighs, but river island tube pants are great!

Ive just bought some River Island (first pair after hearing ALOT of good things) but i actually dont love them, they fit like new look ones but just twice the price!! I also bought some Topshop Jamie jeans and they fit much better x

I own Lee, Levi, Wrangler, Topshop, River Island, Next and Gap jeans. My favourite by far are my Gap jeans. They fit perfect for my shape (not much of a waist and a bit of a sporty shape naturally), I love my long and leans, curvy straight and premium straight ones. My next favourites are my Lee jeans, I find Topshop too loose around the waist and River Island too low nowadays. Levis just feel uncomfortable on me, I can't pinpoint why, they just do. But the best pair I ever owned were 607s from the States and I literally wore them until they fell apart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->