Recommendations

charlotte86

Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help? Me and my partner have been trying for a baby since my miscarriage in September 2009, nothing seems to be working. I'm about ready to give up cause it's breaking my heart every time I come on. Can anyone suggest anything to help us??????

Have you seen your doctor? I'd suggest getting all your day 3 and day 21 blood tests done (including thyroid), then also push for an ultrasound around the time of ovulation and a day after ov to check if you're releasing an egg. In the meantime, use OPKs and/or start temping, check your cm and make sure you time everything properly. Start taking folic acid and any other vits you think you may need. Stop smoking, drinking alcohol and caffeine and lose weight if you're overweight. Sorry if this is too much or too little info, it's difficult to make suggestions without knowing what you've already been doing.

When I had my miscarriage I had a lot of things checked out then cause I was taking so long to actually to pass the clots. I've been using the online ovulation calendars which as you can guess haven't worked, I'm now trying the ovulation test and also wondering weather to buy the clearblue ovulation monitor?

When I had my miscarriage I had a lot of things checked out then cause I was taking so long to actually to pass the clots. I've been using the online ovulation calendars which as you can guess haven't worked, I'm now trying the ovulation test and also wondering weather to buy the clearblue ovulation monitor?

I used the CBFM for the first time this cycle and really loved it. It was a little pricey for sure, but when paired with temping, it gave me a lot of good information. Have you been back to a doctor recently?

I agree you need to see a doctor if you have been trying since 2009 and nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->