• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*Recommended Facewash/Make Up Remover*

xAmberLFCx

Wife,Mummy & Pregnant :)
Reaction score
Hi Ladies :)
Okay,so as most of you will know being pregnant can make you feel a bit bleugh sometimes so i myself have decided to make more of an effort with myself :haha: I have never really been over girly, but i do like wearing make up and trying to look nice!

I found recently my skin has been breaking out alot :| So tried loads of different products, no luck so put it down to being pregnant lol.
My friend recommened this amazing face wash/ make up remover by Liz Earle! she said she saw a girl on youtube post a video about it and brought it and it actually worked well!

It's about £14 quid off the internet so i thought sod it ive saved loads of money by quitting smoking im gunna treat myself:winkwink: so brought it!
It come with like this cloth thing which after you rub in the product you put the cloth in hot water and gently rub it over ur face....My face now feels sooooooooooo soft and my spots are finally clearing up :happydance:

Sorry for this long ramble of a threat but thought id recommend something to you lovely ladies what im loving at the moment :)

i found the website by typing in google 'Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser'

xxxxxxx

I have this and it is amazing! Considering trying a few of her other products too x

I just saw this thread and thought you meant you were looking for a recommendation and I was going to recommend Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser heheh!

Haha :)
Def won't go back to make up wipes!! Makes my skin feel smooth & my horrible spots are clearing up already :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->