rectal pressure?? TMI!

nataliecn

Mommy to Grady and WTT!
Reaction score
So.. all day I've been having crazy rectal pressure. I don't think I need to go poop, but it's so uncomfortable. I can't even sit straight because if i sit directly on my bum, it feels so much worse. It's not painful, just major pressure down there.
I duno if this is pregnancy related, or something totally different...

just wondering if anyone else has experienced this?!?! please tell me i'm not the only one!! LOL

I have a little but usually I need to go loo :loo:

I really only get that when I have to poop...maybe give your MW a ring and see what she has to say??

I would call the Mw.. I only get that later on when I need to push the baby out or when I need to poop. Sorry to scare ya but honestly never heard of this happening.

Rectal pressure is just one of those joys of pregnancy! I know it can lead to hemmroids though. Pressure down there was my biggest complaint during labor. Not fun. Hang in there!

Ive had pressure down in my woot with my last daughter. It always got worse when we had sex. I hated it.. It felt like my woot wanted to fall out LOL I asked my doc and she said it's common. How wierd huh. I bet recal preassure is just as common

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->