Recurent headaches?

lozzy21

Mummy to Niamh
Reaction score
For the past week iv had a sore head every night. I rarely get a headache usualy. I dont think its due to dehidration.

Any one got any ideas?

I dont knwo if its linked but my teeth and gums feel funny and i grind my teeth in my sleep

It could be anything from possible pregnancy to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. It could be that you're not getting enough nutrients or eating right. And it could even be stress. If it's disrupting your life or routine I would suggest talking to your doctor.

your probably over tierd, or stressed, but the only time i get headaches like that every night is in the first few weeks of pregnancy or if im not drinking enuff...possiable??

Are u due on? maybe thats what it is, even if u dont normaly get them before u come on, i should probably know that but i cant remember, i dont think u are are u, ur about the same time as amy if im correct! haha cant belive i know these things!

and i get my 8 hours of sleep a night, i dunno, think i might go to the docs and see what she says. Andrew says it could be linked to me grinding my teeth in my sleep.

Not due on im on cd13, gonna drink loads of water today and see if i get one tonight

i doubt that teeth grinding but i dunno, chris does it he doesnt get headaches he just gets sore teeth!

Not due on im on cd13, gonna drink loads of water today and see if i get one tonight

Haha i knew u were around there coz amys about 2 days infront god how sad am i! maybe its coz ur coming up to ovulation? i dunnooooo

You say you grind your teeth, that could be the cause as it can cause the muscles in the side of your head to tense up,if it is the cause the dentist can make a tooth guard thing that you wear at night that can help with the pain not very attractive lol!
but it could be many things really, tension headache, eye sight, dehydration. Actually I have been suffering the same thing for about a week constant headache! so maybe i should take my own advise lol x

Pfwwhharr will i look sexy or what paula. Gonna drink loads of water and have no caffine and see if that helps

Teeth grinding can cause headaches, they do gum sheilds you can wear at night.

Also if you are dehydrated drink little and often rather than go hours then guzzling loads. By the time we feel thirsty we are already partially dehydtrated.

Other normal causes of headaches can be temperature and air pressure changes, hayfever, allergies, stress, tiredness, including too much sleep. Disturbed sleep and change in bedtime routine. Hormonal changes due to your cycle, stress, food intolerances, eye strain or need for glasses, as you can see just a few things that can cause headaches. Also if you've had alot of headaches recently and been taking tablets, stopping tablets after 2-3 days of taking them can induce headaches.

You know what girls i think its my eyes. They were hurting and i went to the cinema, was sat there for 2 hours, came out and they were fine. Was sat on the bus for 5 mins and they were hurting again.

Yeah definately get your eyes checked hun,thats one of the 1st things doctors would ask/suggest too.My ex used to grind his teeth bad in his sleep,he never got headaches but i did as it went right through me and made me cringe haha. Have you got a headache tonight?

I dident untill i started to play on this

got an eye test next tuedsay

Well turns out i needed glasses. Case closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->