Recurrent Miscarriage and Clomid?

AJR14

Reaction score
Has anyone used clomid after repeat losses and had success? I've been pregnant 3 times and lost all 3. After tons of researching I found this blog and will talk to my doctor about trying it once my new cycle starts. Would like advice and to also show this ladies miracle treatment. I recommend reading through her blog, it's great. She had 5 miscarriages and both times she tried these meds she had a healthy pregnancy.

5mg of Letrozole (Femara) on days 5-9 of the cycle. (To produce a stronger ovulation.)
Trigger shot of 5000mu of Pregnyl (HCG) when I got a positive OPK (to trigger ovulation)
Booster short of 5000mu of Pregnyl 7 days after the trigger shot (to provide early hormonal support.)

https://recurrentearlymiscarriage.wordpress.com/my-success-after-recurrent-chemical-pregnancies/

EDIT: I have had the RPL blood panel and everything was normal besides very low progesterone which could have been due to the failing pregnancy. My period is always 27-28 days and flow wise lasts for 4 days, so pretty normal. DR doesn't believe its chromosome or genetic because though I have lasted 6 and 7 weeks I was never able to see the baby and my hcg never got over 200. So it's like a chemical that hangs on way longer than it should. But at least I had some fighters. ;) He would like to do an hsg but my insurance sucks until I reach my deductible and I don't feel like spending that much on top of the other bills. But I would like to try Clomid for better egg quality. It has to be the egg quality or the way it's implanting so this lady has given me more hope!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->