recurring chemical pregnancies, what was your cause?

ajr1990

Reaction score
If you have had recurring chemical pregnancies, what was your cause?
I am having my 3rd in 4 cycles and I'm devastated. I just can't keep doing this. I seem to get egg fertilized, but then that's it. I can't imagine what is wrong with me and my body. How can this happen, 3 out of 4 cycles? I called OB's office to make appointment and where as I'm super friendly with office assistant who answers phone(been going there for 13 years), I was sad when she said "Oh wow, that is odd they keep happening." I know she meant no harm by saying it and I really don't hold it agains her, I think it was just her honest reaction. It is odd, why are the eggs getting fertilized then just not implanting. I am so emotional over this. I cried practically the whole day yesterday, I am so over these. The worst part is I get ever pregnant symptom under the sun, then have to deal with the bleeding lose soon after. It's like I"m in hell running on a rat wheel that they keep happening. I really feel blessed to have my three beautiful children and deep done wonder if 3 is my body's number.

I have had 5 miscarriages all together 3 being chemical. For me the reason behind it is PCOS. Though through my research I found that it can literally be caused by anything from stress to infection to your diet.

I'm so sorry for your losses and hope your doctor can help you.

https://recurrentearlymiscarriage.wordpress.com/all-about-chemical-pregnancies/

Take a look at this website. This nice young woman has put together quite a bit of info as she also had the same problem, could get pregnant very easily but would lose the baby very early on. It seems like the thickness of uterine lining can be problematic for some, so that should be checked out. I have read that vitamin E can thicken it, but definitely talk it over with your doctor and see what they can come up with. Good luck, I know it is so frustrating. I have two kids, but since my daughter I can't seem to have a healthy pregnancy. I had an unplanned pregnancy last year that ended up being a blighted ovum and lost it at 11 weeks, and then just recently we just started TTC and got pregnant right away but at 5 weeks I started bleeding and had BFN the next day. It is incredibly frustrating because you know at one point your body could make babies and now all of a sudden it just isn't happening. I think we can find some answers if we keep at it. Just maybe take a break until you can get some answers and give yourself time to heal a bit, and try again once you have more answers and hopefully some help.

THE SURVIVAL GUIDE TO RECURRENT PREGNANCY LOSS AND TESTING
https://www.whitneyanderick.com/recurrent-pregancy-loss-problems-and-testing/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back