• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Red cervix

Bud123love

Reaction score
Hi, i had a baby 12 weeks ago and i just had a smear done as i havent ever had one! Im 25, nearly 26! My nurse said that my cervix was a little red, and it has actually been feeling sore! She said that it was probably due to me having a baby 12 weeks ago! Do you think i have anything to worry about, as i have been suffering from really bad health anxiety since my daughter was born! I have been told i have a slightly overactive thyroid, but it is prob due to pregnancy and that is what is probably been making me feel anxious! I get dizzy, nauseous and cannot concerntrate all the time! I am fed up with feeling ill! Can someone gjve me any advice please? Xx

Sounds like ectropion to me it's harmless but it's where cells that are meant to be inside the womb end up on the cervix they aren't meant to be there and consequently they can bleed, give off stringy discharge, can occasionally cause soreness though this isn't common and can make you feel a bit 'off', it's very common after having given birth. You can have these cells frozen off with a similar process to wart removal I never have done though as it may still recur and it's harmless albeit a bit of a nuisance. After having my youngest this time I had it for about 18 weeks with irregular spotting etc but it appears to have resolved now as he is 21 weeks and haven't had anything for over three weeks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->