Red cheeks

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
Teething rash?
https://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg298/lee380/DSC00310.jpg

Probably, but you didn't try the little man on any new foods. It just looks a little like an allergic rash like the one my daughter had with her allergies.

I'm sure its just teething though :hugs:

looks kinda like a reaction to something? I dont know though.

Hmm Hannah's cheeks have never gotten quite that red but she's darker in complexion than Chase so that could be why :shrug: Have you tried putting a little vaseline on it?

Well, it's not dry and it's not bumpy. Just red patches. I've been trying him with baby oatmeal for about 3 weeks now, not as consistent as this week but still I can't see it being that.

I think if it'd been the oatmeal you'd have seen a reaction sooner

I think so too. Chase is really fair so I tend to think it's the teething. :)

Looks like my Lo's cheeks too. Does it go away for a bit and then come back? hers does and everyone seems to think that it's teething rash too

He's been teething for months but this is the first. Dawned on me, it's red where his fist touches his cheek when chewing on his fingers.

I never even though about it that way good catch

I think it will be teething - he's gorgeous though! x

I noticed his red cheeks in your avatar - I think its really sweet :cloud9:

it looks like he's been chewing something and its rubbed his skin like you said. they have skin that's easily marked don't they?

Olivias cheeks go like this when she is teething. I know its a random question but is his bum very sore & red too??

Usually if Olivias cheeks flare up like that her bum does too and its so sore bless her :cry: Ive tried all the creams

x

I noticed his cheeks and thought he's just been a little messy eater :lol:

I can't give you much advice sorry, Lola hasn't started teething yet. :hugs:

Olivias cheeks go like this when she is teething. I know its a random question but is his bum very sore & red too??

Usually if Olivias cheeks flare up like that her bum does too and its so sore bless her :cry: Ive tried all the creams

x

No, his bum is fine. One thing I noticed between boys and girls is that, at least with my kids, girls get diaper rashes a lot whereas boys rarely if ever. :)

oh leeanne?? Guess what I found on Hannah's cheek today?!? Yep a teething rash :rofl: (we had to bribe her with the pacifier to get this picture :rofl: She kept trying to grab the camera)

Attachments

• tn_DSC06393.JPG
    tn_DSC06393.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 7
Awww!!! They must be talking to each other behind our backs...."if you get one, I'll get one!"

I got some zinc cream that is good for diaper rash as well as other skin issues. Going to try it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->