Red Kite Feed Me Ultimo High Chair

Sarahwoo

Work from home Mummy
Reaction score
We bought this when Oliver first started weaning at 6 months and used it for about two weeks, because it just didn't fit right in the space where I wanted it :blush:

It is in excellent condition, the only thing I can see is a small mark on the harness but I will try to wash this out again. Its a great high chair, looks fab and the big basket it so handy for bibs and things.

I can take pics of the actual high chair if anyone wants to see them, but it is exactly the same as this one:

https://www.mothercare.com/Red-Kite-Feed-Ultimo-Highchair/dp/B002ST2CFW

I'd like £30, i am happy to arrange a courier and I think that would be about £10, or you can collect from Pontefract, West Yorkshire :)

I'd love this but no £s atm :( Ive passed this on to a friend though I know she is looking for a high chair, she isnt from BnB hope thats ok x

Also interested hon :thumbup:

Will have my DH look at later and see what he thinks :) we are looking for one for Charlie and live in Leeds so could probably pop across and collect too :thumbup:

Also interested hon :thumbup:

Will have my DH look at later and see what he thinks :) we are looking for one for Charlie and live in Leeds so could probably pop across and collect too :thumbup:

Fantastic! We could always meet up half way or something if that would be easier :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->