reddishbrown discharge with Ovulation?Oo?

Mrs_B_Rabbit

Reaction score
I started my last period on Nov 1, and during this time I also was having problems with some cold or flu bug that was going around. So I've been bouncing back forth between mucinex and robotussin.

Saturday I noticed a large amount of ewcm (.. gobs wouldnt be overexaggerating). I brushed it off until Sunday night and then took an opk.. it was along the lines of being almost positive. (we bded that night) I can't remember now if it had been long enough wait to pee on the wee thing, i wonder if I had waited longer if it wouldve been a positive. I cant remember if we did anything this day, I want to recall turning a shower adventure into a bedroom adventure because I was having a hard time doing stand up yoga splits in the water...

Monday: +opk,
Tue: still +, and bd twice (am and pm)
Wed: -opk, more bd

*on wed morning (540ish am) I noticed a brownish color among my tp.

Thurs (which would be today) -opk which I have experieced reddishbrown discharge throughout the day. Please note its not alot, think maybe like the day to several hours with onset of period.. or perhaps the ending.

I never ever have this discharge, and never anything near this. Its usually a pin drop of red in my stretchy cm, always.

I'm at loss. I havent any sort of pains, or smells. just normal O twinges, and sore boobies. I would like to note I squeaked in a small amount when my hubby squished my bbbs during our morning bd workout.

ugh. i dunno. Any thoughts? To my knowledge I havent had any kind of cyst or anything in over 10 years, and no symptoms or signs of one. The only problem i had in the last several weeks that has was some bad constipation that has cleared up.

Im still having some sort of discharge thats redbrown light color. I ll end up calling a dr in the morning hopefully before work. Im not sure whats happening. Still not normal. Not sure what to think...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->