reduced movement?? :(

Patsy7

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm 21 weeks and have felt my little man every day for 2 weeks now and its been getting stronger. Yesterday I felt him less than usual but today I've felt even less should I be worried?

I've noticed that some days I feel my little girl almost constantly and others hardly at all. I do worry the days I barely feel her, but then the next day she's back to kicking my insides out lol. At this point they're still very small and have a lot of room to hide. That said, I think it's worth calling your doctor and mentioning it if it's bothering you.

drink some ice cold orange juice like a full glass then lay down flat on the bed and see

I had a few quiet days too recently, and I got worried, but he is back to kicking me now. I think this early on it can be normal to have a few days where they are less active.

For me, when I am up and really more active during the days, I notice the movements less. It worried me at first because during the week when I am working at my desk, I always feel him kicking around a lot, then on the weekends when we are out and about doing things, I felt like he was really quiet. But, it was not really reduced movement for me, just reduced noticing of the movement :)

I hope he gives you some good swift kicks soon!! Definitely call your doctor if you feel worried at all though, that's what they are there for :)

I have quiet days too, I went to maternity last tIda as hadn't felt anything since 5pm day before and midwife said always to go for reasurrance, heard heartbeat and all was fine then that night she wouldnt keep still!

At this stage you will have quite days, it's not till about 24 weeks that get a pattern to their movements.
count the kicks is a really good charity and explains a lot about baby's movements on their FB page and website

Im 21 weeks and have been feeling little kicks for 2 weeks but yesterday he barely moved at all. I also had a very busy day yesterday so not sure how much was me really not thinking much about it. Hopefully he will be partying in there today x

thanks for all your words of reassurance :) i did feel him again last night for quite a while so not as worried now. I have a midwife appt today so hopefully get to hear his heartbeat xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->