Reduced movments

jadeybabe88

Reaction score
i cud b there everyday she ardly ever moves i cnt aford to keep goin up n i have to get child care fr my baby others r fine every were else its nt that simple i dnt ni wt to do eny more i only came out last nite after stayin in coz of it and also givin me steriod injections as well im feel so un well from it burning face burning back and arms n my top of my back n neck hurts dont no wt to do eny more help

If you’ve got reduced movements you need to go to the hospital

IVE just come out last nite with reduced movments surely there gna think im
Lyin or fed up keep ringin up all time n like i say my yungest 8 month old no one will have pluss hes poorly x

How far along are you ? Is there a reason you may not be feeling much movement ? Position of placenta etc ?

I would go as many times as I felt needed/necessary even if that meant taking my other children with me .

I’m sure if you ring they would say come down too.

When I had reduced movements I went back every single time regardless, I even took my daughter with me who was a baby herself at the time until someone could come and get her. They wont think your lying even though you do feel a bit of a burden, their job is to care for you and your baby. Also I'm pretty sure steroid injections are not meant to make you feel that unwell? I had them with my son and apart from my thighs aching for a few hours afterwards they were nothing more than having a flu vaccine or an anti D injection. Maybe mention that too when you decide to go and get checked

How far along are you ? Is there a reason you may not be feeling much movement ? Position of placenta etc ?

I would go as many times as I felt needed/necessary even if that meant taking my other children with me .

I’m sure if you ring they would say come down too.
32 weeks on wed and no reason i no but u dont understand il be on monitor n i cant entertain a 8 month old he screams sitin in a bugy and then my aniexty will hit roof n thenn my 5 year old will constantly want toilet n again i cnt wen im on monitors x

When I had reduced movements I went back every single time regardless, I even took my daughter with me who was a baby herself at the time until someone could come and get her. They wont think your lying even though you do feel a bit of a burden, their job is to care for you and your baby. Also I'm pretty sure steroid injections are not meant to make you feel that unwell? I had them with my son and apart from my thighs aching for a few hours afterwards they were nothing more than having a flu vaccine or an anti D injection. Maybe mention that too when you decide to go and get checked
Thing is i have no one that will come
And get him thoe so im stuck plus hes ill i ave zero suport no dads involved n they seem to think its a reaction so they not botherd x

Thing is i have no one that will come
And get him thoe so im stuck plus hes ill i ave zero suport no dads involved n they seem to think its a reaction so they not botherd x

Surely you have a friend to help atleast? If your not feeling your baby move it's important to get seen no matter how many times, no one can make you though

It sounds like you are having so much stress at the moment no wonder you feel awful. I can't imagine how hard it is with no partner support. I too had no friends to call on when my baby was small and my family is far away - sometimes we don't have the support network we need or deserve. However I would say the hospital must be used to pregnant women who have other children, so even if your baby screams and your 5 year old pees the floor (although if you make her go before you get attached to the monitors she should be able to hold it) that's not your fault - you've sought medical care when you need it.

A few things that might help you feel a little calmer
1)There is no set number of movements that are normal. If your baby is moving the same amount she normally does then that's fine - it's less movements than normal that is a concern
2) Stress and tiredness in Mum can be a cause of reduced movement - you should definitely still seek help from the hospital but I hope this makes you feel a little less terrified
3) Ask the hospital how long to leave it before coming back if movement don't go back to normal - if they have told you to come back at a certain point then you aren't being a bother, you are doing as they ask

https://www.rcog.org.uk/globalasset...ancy/pi-your-babys-movements-in-pregnancy.pdf

Thanks i ended up avin to stay in hospital two nights there concerned n then ad to ave ctg again yesday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->