reducing temperature on a 3yr old ??

Well during the night he was coughing for most of it, Seems to have now got a chesty cough & was still really hot, Whilst this morning he appears much better he's still not 100% . His temp is much much better on his face/forehead, his legs & back seem warm still , he's sipping a bit more now & he's managed nearly a full slice of toast & since yesterday he's not been sick either. His eyes are still red & weary but a much better improvement. He's asked to go to bed so going to take him up now hopefully more sleep will do him good.

Feel much better with him now, I was ready to take him docs this morning especially after last night being awake for 6 hours! But he's doing much better so i'm happy :)

Hello ladies , just thought i'd update. I've taken josh the docs this morning as although he seemed a little brighter yesterday afternoon he was sick again during night, keeps complaining of a head ache :( & has a really bad chesty cough making him cry & struggle to breathe as he coughs so much so i hot footed it to the docs this morning & they say he's got a viral infection ( same reason they always give ) and that he has a bad chest infection , So he's got some pholcodine cough stuff & said to also continue with calpol & ibuprofen ...
He's currently having a couple hours in bed to try rest as at the wkend i'd promised to take him to a monster truck daredevil stunt show tonight so told him he must get more rest & if he is ok ish we'll go if not he's staying home. If he doesn't seem right whilst out we're gonna come back home. I'm hoping the fresh air & change of scenery might take his mind of it & help him sleep proper tonight when we get back.

Hoping he makes a super improvement soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->