Registered Today ...

Imi

Reaction score
Went and registered myself, Gav and maddie today with the local GP ... After driving round for 2 HOURS! and finding EVERYONE one of these surgeys closed down i fianally found them ... ALL ... TOGETHER ... under THE SAME ROOF! :hissy:
Widnes have bulit a resource cente, it has sure start, 5 Different GP practices and the Comminity midwives office and the H.V!

So i registered and went and self reffered to the midwife as the receptionist said it is the best thing to do as they have no appointments till next monday :dohh:

Well met my midwife (lovely) and she didmy check there and then,filled out a new form for mefor my maternity card, Conacted the H.V for maddie and is ringing me Wednesday afternoon to find out wht the consultant says.

It was fab ... maddie even managed to make me look like mother of the year, by eating PAPER infront of her :dohh: how embaressing!!
She grabbed the letter the health ppl sent me (with all the wrong addresses on for these GP's) and before i knew it took a chunk out of it ... tried to get it out and she BIT me :cry: lmfao

Pleased with the out come and am looking forward to things a bit more now, feel better about things ...

xxx

Thats brilliant hun, glad you finally found the place!! lol sounds like they will take good care of you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->