Relationship Prob.

mrsstreet0417

Mom to Isabella and Emma
Reaction score
Not much seems to be going right lately. I love my DH so much, and I know he loves me, but we fight a lot lately. It seems like we can never have a normal conversation because as soon as I say something he doesn't like he raises his voice to me. It's as much my fault as his though because I guess I ought to just not say anything? I am just so scared-terrified-that our marriage is going to fall apart. I know that seems irrational but my parents were divorced and ever since then when DH and I go through a rough patch I always get scared. I guess I'm afraid he will run when things get rough, because when we were together in high school (we broke up for 3 1/2 years after high school) when things got tough he would always be on/off with me always breaking up with me...Does anyone have any tips on things we can do to work on our marriage? We love each other SO much and really want to make sure this works. So glad we decided to wait to TTC...don't want a child brought into the middle of things right now...

Aww hun :hugs:
Me and my DH have been fighting more lately too. What helps is to figure out why. For us it's our financial and living situation, plus the fact that ever since the baby came we've barely spent anytime alone together. We also never got a honeymoon since Kathryn was a month old when we got married. So we're working on our communication, trying not to take the stress out on each other, but it's hard.

As for him being on/off with you in high school, people grow up, maybe you can forget the past and take a risk, let go of it and trust in him to stick with you, but also let him know how you feel, that your a bit scared of that. Communication is key, let him know how your feeling cause if you don't tell him how is he going to work on it with you?
Good luck hun :hugs:

i completly agree with moonmuffin... maybe suggest a counsler?? just an idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->