• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Relexology

Layla

Reaction score
At my course last night the teacher asked if i would be her Gpig, fab!

She wants everyone to feel my feet to get used to a pregnant ladys feet, aparently they feel diffrent to a non pregnant womans, she also said she can tell me where abouts my placenter is and what sex the abby is just by prodding about with my feet, going to put that to the test next week!!

Shes doing a study on pregnant women so she asked if i would mind alot of work being done on me, fab! i dont mind atall! :D

She also said she will get me in to labour before the xmas break so i wont go overdue lol cool!

x

I breifly read about reflexology and pregnancy & labour .... is it ok so soon Layla?

yeah she said you should only avoid it in the first 12 weeks, but after is fine, there are certain things you have to do to induce labour so shes just not going to do those just yet lol

x

forgot to say, in my other course, the A&P one, the teacher is an ex midwife, so thats handy! lol

She explains everything in baby terms, so its easy for me to understand, think i will be ok at that course afterall :D

x

yeah she said you should only avoid it in the first 12 weeks, but after is fine, there are certain things you have to do to induce labour so shes just not going to do those just yet lol

x
When will she start doing those then? I'm thinking of this lol

ooh I had refexology when pregnant with seren, at fiurst for my spd then for going overdue. Didn't get her out sadly but was absolute bliss. Did help with the spd!!

shes going to start treatments next week on me hopfuly, but then the last 2 weeks of term she will try to help induce labour, which is the 6th and the 13th Dec, i cant wait, heard so muich about it, hope its as nicew as everyone says!

x

bugger, just noticed i spelt reflexology wrong lol, my edit button has gone too, cant change it lol

x

hahaha Layla, its making me go "Relax, don't do it" in my head now, gonna have that bloomin song going round all evening now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->