Relief? Causes?

proudparent88

Reaction score
I had a breast reduction last May. I have a large lump in my left breast right around the top where my armpit starts it appears swollen and is extremely sore. I am not sure if I will be able to get in to see my surgeon on Monday plus personally I think he is a total idiot and the only one in my area that I know about. I have tried icing it using heat and motrin. Nothing helps and I need to know what to do to get relief until I can be seen. Also I need some ideas of what it possibly is. When I first found the lump I brought it to the surgeon's attention and he just said oh that is where I sewed you up inside after surgery and walked out just dismissing me! :growlmad: I had developed an infection in both after stitches were removed and got huge open sores that weren't healing he kept all treatment the same for months which wasn't helping at all and he could see that. I ended up being admitted into the hospital for something and it wasn't until then that my treatment was changed and the people caring for it were even furious that the doctor didn't do anything to help me as bad as they were! After they changed my treatment I healed up almost all the way in 5 days! It was incredible. So after I got out I continuing my care through the Wound healing center here in my town only to come and find out that my surgeon who did the surgery works there! This made me even more furious because if he worked with wounds I couldn't understand why he didn't do something to help me. I still have small wounds but they are healing 10 times faster since I have gotten pregnant. But right now this lump and pain are really getting to me! I am afraid to go back to see this surgeon because I just don't feel he has helped me other than doing the surgery itself. Can anyone tell me what I can use to relieve the pain until I do get in to be seen and maybe have some ideas as to what it could be? It scares me due to being pregnant but I just gotta wait it out until Monday to call the doctor as it isn't life threatening and I won't take up people's time in the ER. Please can anyone give me some suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->