Relocating to Dallas, Texas from London, UK

Nut_Shake

Reaction score
Hi all!

My husband and I will be relocating to Dallas from London, UK with our 18 month old twins and are currently trying to work out what area will suit us best. A little bit about us; I am 28, my husband is 32 and we are both very sociable people (I suppose a little less so now since the babies came along!) My husband will be opening ladies fashion stores there hence the move. We are very excited, but a little nervous about such a big move, however we are very much looking forward to it!

Our priorities of choosing where to live are:

An affluent, culturally diverse neighbourhood
Safety
Excellent schooling (a priority)
A good choice of places to eat
A good choice of things to do with the kids

We will initially be renting and looking for a 4 or 5 bedroom house for between $2000/$3000 a month. From the reading we have done so far Plano seems to fit our needs but I would love everyone's thoughts on this as we are open minded. If it is, then I wonder what parts of Plano would suit us best?

Thank you for taking the time to read and I look forward to any replies!

Natalie x

Hi i live in dallas you may also like frisco. Its a new city next to plano its very pretty also coppell and las colinas are extremly nice.

Hi Nut_Shake have u made ur move yet?
I was going to suggest Plano area as well as mentioned above Frisco,Coppell, theres also nice parts of Addison and Carrollton

Thanks ladies! I actually just got back from a weeks trip to Dallas a couple of days ago. I really enjoyed it! I think we are going to look mainly at the Plano area as it seems to fit all of our needs, plus it is close to one of our stores. Husband will be moving out there in the next 2 months, then me and the babies will move there in about 7 months time. I'm so excited, and nervous, but looking forward to getting out there now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->